Newbury Schools aims to be vigilant and proactive about the spread of diseases and germs.
- We disinfect and clean our buildings and buses thoroughly during this cold-flu season anyway.
- PA Announcements on a daily basis for the next few weeks.
- Nurse Cavanaugh will visit classrooms to demonstrate proper handwashing technique.
- Encourage our students to use hand sanitizer stations during the day.
- Encouraging our sick students and staff to stay home.
- Continuing to track attendance to remain aware of trends.
- Our administrators are attending regional informational meetings on the coronavirus so we stay up to date on safety measures.