Newbury Elementary School
TEST DATES FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Testing dates 2018-2019
Fall test window
- KRA (Kindergarten Readiness Assessment): August 16th – November 1st
- PSAT (Sophomores and Juniors): October 10th
- OELPS: Within the first 30 days of classes
- Grade 3 ELA: October 22rd-November 2nd (5 day window)
- Tentatively Tuesday and Wednesday, October 23rd and 24th
- First semester EoC (End of Course) Exams high school: 15 day window between December 3rd, 2018 and January 11th, 2019.
Tuesday and Wednesday, December 11th and 12th: ELA 1 with Ms. Harrison 4A/B and 5A/B.
Thursday and Friday, December 13th and 14th: American History with Mr. Griesmer 1A/B and 2A/B
Thursday and Friday, December 13th and 14th: American Government with Mr. Lesesky 4A/B and 5A
Monday and Tuesday, December 17th and 18th: Biology with Ms. Peck
1 A/B and 2A (morning class)
5A/B and BKT (afternoon class)
Wednesday and Thursday, December 19th and 20th: Geometry with Ms. Kerman 1A/B and 2A.
Winter test window
- OELPA (Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment): February 4th- March 29th, 2019
- AASCD (Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities): February 18th-April 12th
Spring test window
- ACT on paper: February 20th and March 12th / ACT with accommodations: February 20th-March 6th
- 2nd semester EoC Exams grades 3-12:
- ELA: March 25th-April 26th (15 days)
- Math, Science and Social Studies: April 1st-May 10th (15 days)
- AP English Literature: May 8th 8am
- AP Biology: May 13th 8am
- AP Spanish: May 9th 8am
- Iowa and CogAt testing for 2nd and 5th grade: Weeks of March 4th-15th
This is news article has expired and is no longer viewable.